Simple random acts of kindness
|365 Days of Calm, Happy and Kind by Becky Goddard-Hill
It is colourful, fun and packed with inspiration which it delivers in tiny, bite-sized chunks each day of the year.
This beautiful little hard back book with colourful page marker ribbon is the perfect size to stuff in a stocking or give as a gift to a child or young person.
It has just been published alongside 365 days of Happy and 365 days of Calm. These books are packed with quotes, affirmations, and activities to encourage and inspire kids each and every day.
Each week is themed and begins with an activity related to the theme, followed by inspiring quotes and affirmations to say out loud on each following day.
|Author Becky Goddard-Hill
Random act of kindness ideas
Here are some ideas:
- Leave a thank you note above your post box or on your dustbin
- Make a Be Kind poster and display it in your window
- Make a playlist for your parents of all their favourite songs
- Make wildflower seed bombs
- Email your sports coach and tell them what they mean to you
- Wash your family or a neighours car
- Make and take a parcel to a food bank
- Write to your MP about something that could be better in your area
- Leave a little heart made of pebbles on your path
- Make a simple bird feeder
- Ask your local nursing home if someone might like a letter
- Make everyone’s bed for them
- Draw a picture for someone you miss
- Start a dinner time conversation telling everyone your favourite thing about them
- Send a thank you message to your teacher
- Help empty the dishwasher
- Find some positive and happy quotes to put in your sibling's lunch box
- Start a food box collection for a food bank
Which one will you do today?
If we all do one random act of kindness daily,
we might just set the world in the right direction.”
– Martin Kornfeld
365 days of kind is out now!
365 days of Calm, Kind, and Happy book tour
To follow the rest of the 365 days book tour and see more extracts from the books take a look at the following blogs:
29 /9 We’re Going on an Adventure www.goingonanadventure.co.uk
30/9 Thrifty Mum thriftymum.com
01/10 Downs Side Up www.downssideup.com
2/10 Emma and 3 www.emmaand3.com
3/10 Mummy Mummy Mum www.mummymummymum.com
4/10 Rainy Day Mum www.rainydaymum.co.uk
5/10 What the Red Head Said www.whattheredheadsaid.com
6/10 Growing Family www.growingfamily.co.uk
To be in with a chance to win a copy of ALL THREE 365 books,
click the Rafflecopter giveaway and enter with your email address below ↓